Sunday, March 20, 2011

My language learn identity

Hey im Tenzin lhazey, i speak "Tibetan" and it's my mother tongue. But i learned Hindi and English when i was little. Hindi is the hardest for me to write and read and english is my second languages.No i'm not learning any other languages (besides English) right now,but i would love to learn other languages in classes while we are in college Eg: Korean and spainsh beacuse i have lots of korean and Spainsh friends..My reading ability in each languages are not that good.I prefer to read novel and write email, lap report, essay,business documents in english that would help my reading skill and write.I want to improve my english more!

6 comments:

  1. You have a good language background (you are tri-lingual), so I think you could learn other languages in the future! We will keep working on your English through a lot of practice in this class, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky, when you was a litter gilr and you came to there and learn the English better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I was surprised. I knew you are Japanese. If you want to learn Korean, I'd love to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanzin im always there to help you best of luck in learning new language

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats really cool keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know u through google by typing ma own name and i.e i got you lol. :))

    ReplyDelete